How to Add Library in Arduino Software
Add Custom Library in Arduino software.
In this post, I will tell you how to add a library in Arduino software.
follow these steps -
1) Open Arduino ide Software
2) Click on Sketch option -
3) Choose Include library option
4) Click Add .ZIP Library option
>Sketch>Include library>Add .Zip Library
5) Now Select Your library File in.ZIP format
6) Then press Open.
If you see this message that means Your library is successfully added.
7) after all this step restart Arduino ide software.
If You Have any question or suggestion please comment below.